In order to evaluate your application, we need the following:
- a copy of your application form
- the volume of the translation to be published (character count for prose; word and line count for poetry)
- a precise calculation of the production costs
- a copy of the contract between the publisher and the owner(s) of copyright in the original work in Estonian, signed by all parties
- a copy of the contract between the publisher and the translator(s), signed by all parties
- the publisher’s latest printed or digital catalogue of publications
All documents must be submitted to the Cultural Endowment of Estonia by emailing them to email@example.com, or via the e-kulka online application environment.